My reviews from the Action are getting more each week, because they have so much nice stuff for great prices.
In the DM stores (Germany) I already bought a panda and tiger facemask, I do have to make a review of those! But now they have these great theme masks at the Action too, selfiemasks!
In my Action (Heerhugowaard) I found these designs:
- Mexican skull design (granaatappel, works hydrating)
- Butterfly design (wilde roos, works cleansing)
- Venetian mask design (bosbes, works softening)
The mask packages are so colourfull, but I hope I can make the 4,791 likes on it.
All of the masks have the same instructions:
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply the mask and leave the eyes, nose and mouth free
- Leave the mask on for around 15-20 minutes
- Take a selfie and share it on social media with the hastag #selfiemask
- Remove the mask and massage the rest of the serum in your skin (cleanse with water)
When you are going to use a face mask then think about these next tips and preperations:
- Remove all of your face make-up
- If you cleanse your skin before applying use hot water so your pores will open. Doing this the mask also works better.
- Also cleanse your hands before applying the mask (also with sheetmasks), because of the bacteries on your hands.
- When you cleanse your face afterward, do this with cold water to close the pores again.. Also use a clean towel and dont dry your face with the same towel as your hands.
De Mexican skull design contains the next ingredients:
Aqua * Propanediol * Glycerin * Hydroxyethyl urea * Betaine * 1-2 Hexanediol * Pentylene glycol * Hydroxyacetophenone * Punica granatum fruit extract * Niacinamide * Xanthan gum * Melissa officinalis flower/leaf/stem water * Mentha piperita leaf water * Rosmarinus officinalis leaf water * Chondrus crispus extract * Phenoxyethanol * Panthenol * Allantoin * Dipotassium glycyrrhizate * Hydroxyethylcellulose * PEG0-40 Hydrogenated castor oil * Propylene glycol * Parfum * Sodium hyaluronate * Chlorphenesin * Saccharide isomerate * Sodium dehydroacetate * Butylene glycol * Citric acid * Trideceth-9 * Menthol * Sodium citrate * Caprylyl glycol *
De Butterfly design contains the next ingredients:
Water * Propanediol * Glycerin * 1-2 hexanediol * Corn gluten amino acids * Pentylene glycol * Rosa canina fruit extract * Melissa officinalis flower/leaf/stem water * Sodium ascorbyl phosphate * Xylitylglucoside * Mentha piperita leaf water * Panthenol * Sodium lactate * Xanthan gum * Sodium gluconate * Rosmarinus officinalis leaf water * Hydroxyacetophenone * Phenoxyethanol * Allatoin * Dipotassium glycyrrhizate * Hydroxyethylcellulose * Sacccharide isomerate * PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil * Anhydroxylitol * Xylitol * Parfum * Benzoic acid * Glucose * Trideceth-9 * Citric acid * Sodium citrate * Menthol * Butylene glycol * Propylene glycol * Caprylyl glycol * Ethylhexyglycerin *
De Venetian mask design contains the next ingredients:
Aqua * Propanediol * Glycerin * Sodium lactate * Corn gluten amino acids * 1-2 Hexanediol * Pentylene glycol * Niacinamide * Lactococcus/milk ferment lysate * Vaccinium angustifolium fruit extract * Hydroxyacetophenone * Xanthan gum * Dipotassium glycyrrhizate * Allantoin * Panthenol * Phenoxyethanol * Lactic acid * Hydroxyethylcellulose * Saccharide isomerate * PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil * Parfum * Citric acid * Sodium citrate * Butylene glycol * Ethylhexylglycerin *
I likes these masks, all of the design are super fun to wear and make fun selfies with. I did found the masks a bit wet and drip down my face so you could squeeze the mask a bit before using it, and keep a towel with you to dry your hands and neck with afterwards.
You can buy these selfiemasks at the Action for a price of €0,99 each.
If you would like to read another mask review, I wrote one about a Dr van der Hoog avocado masker last week.
Are you using a facemask? If yes, which one?
I would like it if you left a comment on my blog.